KRyLack Archive Password RecoveryKRyLack Archive Password Recovery is a program to recover lost or forgotten passwords to files of the following types: ZIP, RAR (including v3.x and v4.x, SFX, multi-volume and archives with encrypted filenames) and ACE archives.
- The program has a convenient user interface
- Supports AES encrypted ZIP/ZIPX WinZIP archives
- RAR Archives (All versions including v3.0 and v4.0) are supported
- RAR Archives with encrypted Filenames supported
- Multi-volume RAR archives support
- ZIP Archives support
- Self-extracting archives are supported
- Archives created by various software packages are supported
- The program is very customizable: you can set the password length, the character set to be used to generate the passwords, mask character, and a couple of other options
- You can select the custom character set for brute-force attack (non-English characters are supported)
- Brute-Force attack
- The "brute-force with mask" attack (with custom mask character) is available
- Dictionary-based attack is available
- Autosave password search state and resume after a stop or a crash
- Extract tool for ZIP, RAR and ACE archives
- The maximum password length is not limited
- CPU Priority control is available
- Full Skinning Support
- Auto Update tool automatically downloads and installs new versions of KRyLack Password Recovery
The next versions will have much more useful features, of course.
What are you waiting for? Download KRyLack Archive Password Recovery Today!
Pay once, get it all!
There are a number of benefits to registering, these include:
- A registration key emailed to you which will unlock your demo version and render it fully functional.
- All updates and upgrades to KRyLack Archive Password Recovery will be FREE.
- Unlimited free Email support.
- A warm fuzzy feeling that you did the right thing.
- You'll be supporting good software and provide more incentives to make KRyLack Archive Password Recovery an even better program.