File Checksum ToolFile Checksum Tool is a free application that calculates and verifies MD5, SHA-1, HAVAL, MD2, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 hash values from any file.
What is file checksum?
A Hash (Checksum) is a sort of digital fingerprint, uniquely identifying each file. These are common hashes that are used to verify the integrity and authenticity of files. Many download sites list the MD5 and other hash values along with the download link.
File Checksum Tool allows you to verify the Hash to ensure the file integrity is correct with the matching file or create new checksum for your important data. Application is portable and does not require any installation.
- Instantly calculate checksum (hash) for any file
- Verify file checksum
- Supports most hashing algorithm: MD5, SHA-1, HAVAL, MD2, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512
- 100% portable. Single file distribution. No installation required.
- Works on Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, 7, 8 (x86 and x64 editions)
- 100% Freeware! Free for personal and commercial use
The next versions will have much more useful features, of course.
What are you waiting for? Download Free File Checksum Tool Today!